Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my favorite band of music


Hi classmates ! well, today mi post is about the my favorite band of music: Coldplay, this is a British band of alternative rock; the group is formed for four members: Chris Martin (the vocalist), Jon Buckland, Guy Berryman,Will Champion .

I started to listen this group of music when
I was at school, my sister had in his cell a song of coldplay for calls, and one day I listened this song and I loved !!!, so I asked to my sister that group was and she said Coldplay and then she showed me a lot of songs of this group and I showed it to my classmates, they loved them too !!!! well and from there I started listening this group (My love).


The music of this band is romantic and reflects many emotions with doubts, fears, hopes and loves. Since the early years of its existence as a band, Coldplay has donated ten percent of their income for charity, this speaks very well about the values of the band, also Coldplay supported the campaign Meat Free Food Monday, this was initiated by Sir Paul McCartney and this campaign aims to reduce global warming not eating meat one day a week; It also showed their support for earthquake victims occurred in Chile on 27 February 2010 with a message…

My favorite album of this fabulous band is “X&Y”, with the known composition "
Speed of Sound” this song talk about every chance that you get is a chance you seize and how long before you decide before I know what it feels like, others songs are fix you and talk !


I hope that you enjoy my post!See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Camila!!!

    this topic is very good!!!

    I like the topics of music, especially those involving the feelings or emotions of the people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camiii!!!
    great group, Is very interesting to write about our favourite topic!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camy
    Coldplay is a very good group, it has very good songs
    I like also=)
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Coldplay!!
    Is my favorite musical group!!

    When I saw them i was so happy!!!

    :)

    I hope that you can see them when they come back!!

    ReplyDelete