Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my english class!


Hello friends!!

...well, this is my last post and is about my English class: my english class this year is in other place, before the english class was in the campus north (independencia street) , and now is in Quinta Normal, for my classmates this is terrible, because is very far from home but for my this is PERFECT! because I live in this community.

English is very important for the life, for the future work, and with English I could work in another country, learn about other customs, learn other techniques about topics of my future profession, the english every day is used more in all areas of knowledge and human development, is the universal language!!

-The benefits of blogging in the English class:
The benefits of blogging in the english class are that is a different way of learning english, is very good because we learn many new vocabulary, we learn to write better, and the best is that I can learn, writing about topics that I can choose and this is very interesting and amusing, for example I wrote about my favorite music group (Coldplay) and about the atmospheric pollution


-The disadvantages of blogging in the English class:
The disadvantages of blogging in the english class are than we do not have much time in the computer room and this increases the homework...


Well, this is my post, I hope you like it, because it is my last post... See you !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cami!!
    I´m agree with you, because blogging is a good oportunity to learn to writte in Englih, but at the same time this activity, takes a lot of time, and we are really busy during the week, so in my opinion it have to be improved for the next term.
    See you tomorrow!!
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Camila, I think the same the blog had helped to major out vocabulary and grammar. bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cami how are you?
    I never visit you blog
    is very nice, Next semester
    I proimise visit more time
    see you later :)

    ReplyDelete