Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is the notebook because the notebook is a indispensable tool for the work of the university, to study classes. I started to use the computer when I was about ten years old, because my sister was looking for information, I could not use a computer but my sister taught me to occupy. Now I use the notebook every day of my life because with the notebook I can access to information from anywhere. Before entering to the university I had not the notebook but when pass the time the notebook was a necessity and I buy one. I can not imagine the life without a notebook because my notebook has all the photos, all the videos, I can hear music, to all the information for my studies, I can bring a presentation, connect a projector because the notebook is small, portable, lightweight and with the notebook I agree to the messenger and so I can talk to my friends, so the communication is the foundation of all to understand each other, exchange ideas, get to know...we can communicate with people from other countries"Without moving the desktop" and now can covers topics formerly tabut in society.


I love my notebook!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Camila!!!

    I am agree with you because the notebook (or computer) is really necesary for students and if it have internet, is better!

    A cousin give me a netbook, and now I am happy for this.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer is my favorite piece of technology too!!!
    I think the same of you about it.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cami :)
    i think that th computer is the best! :)
    the notebook is rally necesary, you can study, talk with your friends, is very util..

    is a good piece of technology

    see you...
    bye

    ReplyDelete