Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My favorite website !*

















- The link of my favorite website is: http://www.colegiodematronasdechile.cl/

- In this website the sections are: National Directory, Regional Councils, origin and evolution, the union's activities, gender issues, publications. Throught this website, I can know everything about my future profession. I can know all about diseases to my area and I can know the activities of midwives in the different levels of attention, for example primary, secondary and tertiary care. In the section of national directory there all photos of members and their year of graduation. This website has a virtual library that is very useful for our studies and the website has a training and development too, also in this site are all current news, for this i am always informed, for example the most important news at this time is about the delivery that happened in the health service in the "San Jose" hospital.

I like this site because this site is very important becouse in a section is the job vacancies, it is very necessary for our future work.


I recommend this site to all people who want to be informed about what is happening in the health of the country.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Camila, your publication in the blog is very necessary for our labor as midwife.

    Thank you for the valuable information.

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila, when I was looking for a website, I visited colegiodematronaschile.cl, so I know it, and you are right it´s very interesting and useful for us, because it shows what is happening with our job today.
    See you tomorrow.
    BYE BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Good page! i never thought in it! nice election.

    The page have recient and goo news, with a short refier.

    Thank you for the page and description about it.

    ByE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camila!!!!!! excelente web site, very important for midwife! I visited this link and i dicovered important information!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete