Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A terrible experience whit the earthquake !


Anybody imagine that the earthquake would be the morning of 27/02/2010 in the center and south of the country.

I was in the sister"s house when to the 3 45 am was the earthquake, I was on the second floor of the house, and I was very scared because I had that to go downstairs. I dont know how to climb down the ladder, but in seconds I was on the first floor of the house.

Fortunately for us, nothing happened in the sister's house, but the telephone communications were not working and we were very worried for my parents because my parents house is very old and my mother is very nervous but they were well.

The precariousness of the infrastructure, the social organization, the access to information, the ability to react to the emergency were not the best, for this unfortunately many people died, and now many people dont have place to live...




1 comment:

  1. The earthquake was definitely more traumatic for us :S

    Really I hope that doesn't happen in the future another strong earth's movement!!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete