Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first post


Hello, my name is Camila Albornoz and this is my first blog, I am 20 years old and I am studing obstetrics at the medicine faculty in the Universidad de Chile.

I live whit my parents, my sister and my daughter. I have three sisters and one brother, but only one sister living with me

My university is enormous and this is on Independencia street. I enter to the university the year 2009, for this, this is my second year studing obstetrics. I love the degree because I will can help women in their most important stage of the life.

I created this blog, because of this form I will can share my thoughts and opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cami, it`s true our career is really beautiful, I think that this year we will know more about this with the practise.
    See you tomorrow. Bye

    ReplyDelete